Uttara Bank Job Circular 2017
Uttara Bank Limited has announced a notice that Uttara Bank Job Circular 2017 for the post of Probationary Officer, Assistant Officer Cash. The job circular has published on August 21, 2017. Uttara Bank Job Circular 2017 is available Uttara Bank official web server www.uttarabank-bd.com. The interest applicant can application following by link www.uttarabank-bd.com . The applicants must have to apply their specific post within on September 04, 2017. The applicants find the Uttara Bank job circular 2017 has also published at www.ziggasa.com. See the more information are given below:
Uttara Bank Job Circular 2017
At a glance:
- Bank Name: Uttara Bank Limited.
- Post Position Name: Probationary Officer, Assistant Officer Cash
- Job Published Date: 21/08/17
- Application Deadline: 04/09/17
- Salary: verified following post
- Educational Requirements: See advertisement
- Experience Requirements: See Advertisement
- Age Limit for Jobs: Not over 30 years as on 18-08-2017
- Jobs Location: Everywhere in Bangladesh.
- Job Source: Prothom-alo.com
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Employment Type: Permanent job
Download Uttara Bank Job Circular 2017 (pdf)
Text: the Uttara Bank Job Circular 2017
01. Probationary Officer:
(a) Post Graduation Degree from any recognized University/Educational Institution In any of the following disciplines:-
(I) Economics (Ii) Accounting (Iii) Management (Iv) Banking (v) Finance (vi) Finance & Banking vii) Marketing (viii) English (Ix) Computer Science (x) Computer Engineering (xi) Computer Science & Engineering (xii) Physics (xiii) Chemistry (xiv) Mathematics (xv) Statistics (xvi) Agricultural Economics (xvii) Health Economics.
Or, MBA/ MBM from any recognized University/Educational Institution.
(b) There must be at least 02 (two) First Divisions / classes in the Board & University examinations. No third Division /class is acceptable.
Age: Not over 30 years within 18-08-2017.
– There will be a 01 (one) year period of probation/training which will start from the date of Joining in the Bank’s service and during the probation period a remuneration will be paid @ Tk. 35,000/- (Taka thirty five thousand) only (consolidated) per month. After successful completion of the period of probation, the Probationary Officers will be confirmed as Senior Officer in the scale of pay of Tk.20000-1600X2-23200- 2200X15-56200/- with other allowances & benefits as admissible in the grade.
The selected candidates will have to give an undertaking to the effect that he/she will serve in the bank for a minimum period of 05 (five) years.
02. Assistant Officer (Cash):-
Academic Qualifications: – Graduation from any recognized Educational Institution. There must be at least 01 (one) Second Division/class in the Board and University examinations.
-Age: Not over 30 years as on 18-08-2017.
-Salary: Salary will be paid in the scale of pay ofTk. 13000-900X5-17500-1050X15-33250/- of the grade of Assistant Officer (Cash) with other allowances/benefits as admissible in the grade.
-Period of probation: There will be a 01 (one) year period of probation/training which will start from the date of joining in the Bank’s service. After successful completion of the probation period the recruited Officer will be confirmed as Assistant Officer (Cash).
In case of the results published in grading system the previous 1st , 2nd & 3rd Division / Class will be determined against the exiting GPA/ CGPA as under:-
(I) for the results of S.S.C and H.S.C examinations or q equivalent examination thereof: –
GPA 3.00 or above – 1st Division
GPA 2.00 or above but below 3.00 – 2nd division
GPA 1.00 above but below 2.00- 3rd Division
(I) For CGPA given by the recognized University Education Institution:
In the Scale of 4.00 — In the Scale of 5.00 —– Division
3.00 Or above — 3.75 or above — 1st Class / Division
2.25 Or above but below 3.00 — 2.813 or above but below 3.75 — 2nd Class / Division
1.65 Or above but below 2.25 — 2.063 above but below 2.813 — 3rd Class / Division
How to Apply Uttara Bank Job Circular 2017
The interested candidates may apply from the 21st August, 2017 through the Website of Uttara Bank Limited (uttarabank-bd.com) latest by the 4th September, 2017 by filling up the Online Application Form of the Bank. The procedure of filling up the Online Application Form will be available at the Website. After applying through the Website, the candidate will find a Tracking Number Form. The instructions given on the Tracking Number Form shall be complied with properly.
Only short listed candidates will be notified for the written test through our Website and by sending SMS at their respective mobiles. The short 11st will be prepared by the Bank by taking a MCQ Test of the candidates from whom the applications will be received by it in response to its advertisements.
- Computer literacy is a must for all the positions.
- Persuasion/Influence/Recommendation/Canvassing in any form will make the candidate liable for rejection of his/her application.
- The candidate who is in job elsewhere needs to apply through proper channel.
- The candidate who is not willing to serve anywhere in Bangladesh needs not to apply.
- The candidate can apply for one post only i.e. one who will apply for the post of Probationary Officer will not be allowed to apply for the post of Assistant Officer (Cash) and vice-versa.
- There will be no scope of cadre change from Cash to General for any employee who will be appointed under this recruitment process.
No application/document in person will be received.
Incomplete application will not be entertained. The competent authority of the Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you want more information, so contact us with Facebook Fan Page as soon as possible. We are waiting for you! Or Email us following by our website’s Contact Page. Thank you for visiting here.