Nuclear Power Plant Company Jobs 2017
Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commotion has been declared Nuclear Power Plant Company Bangladesh Jobs Circular 2017. Nuclear Power Plant Company Bangladesh Jobs Circular 2017 has published on http://npcbl.teletalk.com.bd. Bangladesh Limited (NPCBL) is entrusted with the responsibility of operation,maintenance and development of country’s first Nuclear Power Plant “Rooppur NPP” and future nuclear power plants. The company is looking for energetic and promising Bangladeshi citizens for immediate appointment in the following posts.
- Post Name: Executive Trainee (Engineering), Executive Trainee (Scientific), Executive Apprentice (Admin/HR), Executive Apprentice (Accounts/Finance), Executive Apprentice (Environmental &Social Unit)
- Total Post : 5
- Total Applicant Post : 139
- Application System : Online System
- Start on: 11/06/2017
- Ended on: 30/06/2017
- Eligible Applicants : General and Freedom Fighters son/grandson
- Eligible District : All District of Bangladesh.
- Age: General- 30 years and Freedom Fighters son/grandson -32 years within Application circular last date.
- Fees:500 Tk.
Salary, Benefits and other conditions :
• Initial Appointment of an Executive Trainee (ET) or an Executive Apprentice (EA) will be for 2 (two) years. During this period, an ET or EA will receive a Consolidated Pay of Tk. 35,600/- (Taka Thirty Five Thousand Six Hundred) per month and his/her service will be guided by the Service Rules of NPCBL.
• Upon successful completion of the training programme set by NPCBL during the 2-Year Trainee Period and depending on the results of training evaluations, position of an ET will be determined.
• Upon successful completion of 2-Year Trainee Period / Apprentice Period, an ET or EA will be appointed in the regular employment of NPCBL for the post of Assistant Manager at Grade-8 and his/her service will be guided by the Service Rules of NPCBL.
• Working Station will be in any Nuclear Power Plant of Bangladesh (initially at Rooppur in Pabna district) or at any place to be determined by NPCBL.
• Salary and Benefits of an Assistant Manager of NPCBL include Basic Pay of Taka 62,400/- (Sixty Two Thousand Four Hundred), House Rent Allowance @ 40% ̶ 60%, Power Plant Allowance @ 20% and Radiation Allowance @ 20% of basic pay (as applicable) and Leave Encashment, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and some other fringe benefits as per NPCBL Rules and Policies.
Application and Selection Procedure :
- Interested candidates must apply through “Online Application Form” wherein required information along with scanned photograph and signature of the candidate shall have to be uploaded. The online application form will be available at http://npcbl.teletalk.com.bd during the application period from 08.06.2017 to 22.06.2017 (until 11:59 PM).
- The applicant must pay Tk. 500/- (Taka Five Hundred) (non-refundable) through SMS from any Teletalk Mobile Connection following necessary instructions mentioned in http://npcbl.teletalk.com.bd .
- Age Limit is 30 years (relaxable upto 32 years for the descendants of freedom-fighters) as on 06.2017.
- Candidates will be selected through written and viva voce tests, proper scrutiny of relevant documents and upon obtaining necessary security clearance. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the exams. Candidates having foreign degree must submit equivalency certificate from UGC, at the time of interview.
- Persuasion of any kind will disqualify a a candidate.
- NPCBL reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of posts and reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatever.
APPLICATION FEE & ADMIT CARD
APPLICATION FEE: Tk. 500 (Taka Five Hundred only) Applicant submitted online application and received USER ID is to frame an SMS by a Teletalk Prepaid mobile phone:
1st SMS: NPP<space>USER ID & Send to 16222
Example: NPP BNPQMG Send to 16222
Reply: Congrats applicants addressing Name allotting a Personal Identification Number (PIN) informing amount of Fee to deposit for NPCBL job application.
2nd SMS: NPP<space>YES<space>PIN & Send to 16222
Example: NPP YES 33489234 Send to 16222
Reply: Confirms applicant of Fee submission and allots USERID and PASSWORD unique to every applicant.
ADMIT CARD: After getting notification through SMS or Website, an applicant can download Admit Card by using individual’s unique USER ID & PASSWORD.
N.B. Admit Card download time line and exam related further notifications will be sent through SMS.