National Bank Job Circular 2017
National Bank Limited has announced a notice about National Bank Job Circular 2017 for the post of PROBATIONARY OFFICER. The job circular has published on 16 July, 2017. National Bank Job Circular 2017 is available National Bank Ltd official web server following address http://www.nblbd.com/career.php The interest applicant can application through NBL website. The applicants must have to apply their specific post within on 05 August, 2017. The applicants find the National Bank job circular 2017 on https://www.ziggasa.com. See the more information are given below:
At a glance:
- Bank Name: National Bank Limited.
- Post Position Name: Probationary Officer
- Job Published Date: 18/07/17
- Application Deadline: 05/08/17
- Salary: See in Advertisement
- Educational Requirements: See advertisement
- Experience Requirements: See in Advertisement
- Jobs Location: Everywhere in Bangladesh.
- Job Source: National Bank website
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Employment Type: Permanent job
Notice Board :National Bank Job Circular 2017
Instructions to the Eligible Candidates:
- Before apply, please check the eligible subjects and universities. Click here to see the list of universities and subjects.
- Register first in the system by clicking Register
- Insert correct, complete and useable email address and mobile number for registration in the system.
- After successful registration, Your Tracking Number & Password will send to your email.
- Update your Resume (Personal Information, Education, Reference and Photograph) step by step using your assigned Tracking Number & Password.
- Please click save button in every step while updating your Resume.
- Duplicate application (if found any) will be treated as disqualification.
- Preserve your Tracking Number & Password for future reference. If you forget your Password, click “Forget Password” from Home Menu and do accordingly.
- You can edit/update/modify your Resume by using your Tracking Number & Password at any time within the deadline BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION. Once you submit your application, you cannot edit/ update/modify your Resume anymore.
- Please don’t forget to insert your recent photograph.
- To avoid last minutes’ congestion, please apply earlier.
Text Review: National Bank Job Circular 2017
National Bank Limited, a leading first generation, innovative and vision driven private sector Commercial Bank having 192 Branches all over the country and substantial overseas operations around the Globe with excellent working environment and corporate culture, invites applications from dynamic, proactive, self-motivated and talented young individuals for the post of “PROBATIONARY OFFICER”.
Eligibility for Application:
Candidates must be from a well reputed University (visit www.nblbd.com/career.php to see the list of eligible universities) having three first Divisions/Classes, GPA 4.00 out of 5.00 and CGPA 3.25 out of 4.00 where applicable in any of the following discipline:
- MBM, MBA
- Masters with Honours in Economics, English, Statistics, International Relation, Public Administration, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Law, Agriculture and Agri-Economics
- Masters with Honours in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Marketing, International Business, MIS, AIS, HRM and Management
- Sc or B.Sc Engineering in Environmental Science, Computer Science, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil and Architecture
- Only in case of English, two first divisions/classes are acceptable.
- Third division/class or CGPA below 2.00 is not acceptable in any case.
- Age should not exceed 30 years as on 30.06.2017.
- Having sound Computer Literacy with operational knowledge of Windows, MS Office, MS Excel an MS Power Point, strong interpersonal skill & communication skill both in Bengali and English.
Take a lock:
- The candidates fulfilling the required criteria will have to sit for written test & Viva-Voce.
- Successful candidates will be selected on the basis of merit.
- All selected candidates will remain on Probation for a period of 01 (one) year.
- The consolidated pay during Probation period will be Tk.34,500/. – (Taka thirty-four thousand five hundred) only per month.
- After’s successful completion of probation period, they will one absorbed in the Rank of Executive Officer as per Bank’s prescribed pay scale.
- The Candidates who will not qualify for the post of Probationary Officer after written test and Viva-voce, they may be offered for the post of First Executive Officer (on Probation) from merit list.
- First Executive Officer (on Probation) shall remain on Probation for a period of 01 (one) year and their consolidated pay during probation period will be Tk. 25,300/-(Taka twenty five thousand three hundred) only per month.
- After successful completion of probation period First Executive Officer (on Probation) will be confirmed as First Executive Officer as per Bank’s prescribed pay scale.
- Finally, selected candidates have to agree with a Service Bond for a period of 3(three) years from the date of joining.
- Selected candidates have to surrender their original educational certificates to the bank for the bond period.
- Job location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Only published academic results are acceptable.
- Any persuasion will be treated as disqualification.
- The Management of the Bank reserves the right to reject or accept any application.
If you think you are the right person, have passion for success, want to be a part of NBL family for building up your career, please submit your resume with your recent photograph (maximum 30KB) through our on-line application system at www.nblbd.com/career.php.
Postal/courier/physical submission of application will not be acceptable. All correspondence related to this recruitment will be communicated via e-mail and mobile SMS. Candidates must have a valid e-mail address and mobile number. The candidates must preserve their Tracking number and Password for future reference which will be generated during submission of application.
Last Date of application deadline : 05 August, 2017.
Chakrir Khobor :
Most of the time, we are follow the Phothom Alo Chakrir Khobor newspaper. And we also follow various government official web server for a hundred of jobs seeker of Bangladesh. We have only an intense that a good service for JOBS SEEKER. So, Stay with us.