Mercantile Bank Job Circular 2017
Mercantile Bank Limited has announced a notice about Mercantile Bank Job Circular 2017 for the post of Management Trainee Officer. The job circular has published on 10 July, 2017. MBL Job Circular 2017 is available Mercantile Bank Ltd official web server www.mblbd.com. The interest applicant can application through the MBL website. The applicants must have to apply their specific post within on 31 July, 2017. The applicants find the Mercantile Bank job circular 2017 on https://www.ziggasa.com. See the more information are given below:
At a glance:
- Bank Name: Mercantile Bank Limited
- Post Position Name: Management Trainee Officer
- Job Published Date: 15/07/17
- Application Deadline: 31/07/17
- Salary: 40000 TK
- Educational Requirements: See advertisement
- Experience Requirements: At list 3 years
- Age Limit for Jobs: Age not over 30 years as on 31.12.2017.
- Jobs Location: Everywhere in Bangladesh.
- Job Source: Mercantile Bank Website
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Employment Type: permanent job
- Application System: Online
Mercantile Bank Job Circular 2017
Mercantile Bank Limited, a progressive private commercial Bank in Bangladesh with a vision to be leading financial institution in the country, intends to recruit young, energetic and talented graduates. As future leaders of the organization they will have to demonstrate leadership skills and align themselves with the mission/ vision of the Bank. If you feel you are the right people to face the challenges and want to join the winning team, submit your resume through “ONLINE” in www.mblbd.com for the post of “Management Trainee Officer”.
Required qualifications and particulars for the position are:
- Post graduate/ 4 years integrated Honours degree in any discipline, preferably in Economics/ Banking and Finance/ Management/ Accounting/ Marketing/ HRM/ Mathematics/ Statistics /English /Engineering/Computer Science / MBM/MBA/BBA from any reputed public/private universities of Bangladesh and abroad. Chartered Accountants/Cost & Management Accountants may apply for the position.
- Minimum 3 (Three) 1st Classes/Divisions or equivalent CGPA, with no 3rd Class/Division or equivalent CGPA in any examination.
For SSC & HSC; CGPA will be calculated as-
- CGPA 3.00+: 1st Division, and
- CGPA 2.00 lo <3.00: 2nd Division
- For Graduation & Post Graduation; CGPA will be calculated as-
- CGPA 3.00+ & CGPA 4.00+: 1st class in the scale of 4.00 & 5.00 respectively, and
- CGPA 2.50 to <3.00 & 3.50 to <4.00 : 2nd class in the scale of 4.00 & 5.00 respectively.
- Good knowledge in latest operating systems.
- Office Automation such as MS Word, MS Excel & MS Power Point.
Eligibility Note of Mercantile Bank Job Circular 2017 :
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to apply through “ONLINE” along with scanned recent passport size photograph (size 50kb max) through “Career Section” in www.mblbd.com latest by 31.07.2017. Hard Copy of Resume will not be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted at the sole discretion of the Bank regardless of eligibility or qualifications.
Please note that only those candidates shall be considered for inclusion in the interview process who have fully completed their degrees and have in hand their final transcripts or degrees in original. Influencing the selection process by any candidate, directly or indirectly, shall disqualify that particular candidate without any further notice or communication.
Candidates selected for appointment shall be required to execute a ‘Surety Bond’ to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 4 (Four) years from the date of joining.
Mercantile Bank’s existing officials are encouraged to apply for this post, provided they meet the requisite qualifications.
The Management Trainee Officers will be entitled to a consolidated monthly remuneration of Tk.40,000.00 for 01 (One) year of probation period. Successful Management Trainee Officers will be absorbed in the regular cadre according to the Bank’s policy.
The Bank reserves the right to cancel any application upon primary verification and against which no claim can be made, either to the Bank or with any Authority.
Chakrir Khobor :
Most of the time, we are follow the Phothom Alo Chakrir Khobor newspaper. And we also follow various government official web server for a hundred of jobs seeker of Bangladesh. We have only an intense that a good service for JOBS SEEKER. So, Stay with us.