JU Admission Test Circular 2017-18
Jahangirnagar University has declared a notice about JU Admission Test Circular 2017-18. JU Admission Test Circular 2017-2018 has published JU official website at ju-admission.org. Jahangirnagar University Admission Circular 2017-18 has announced at 15 August 2017. The JU Admission Test Circular 2017-2018 is available now at www.ziggasa.com. Online application will start on 20 August 2017 to 29 September 2017. More detail is listed below:
JU Admission Test Circular 2017-18
Jahangirnagar University Admission exam 2016-17 will be initialing from 08 October 2017 & it will continue till 21 November 2017. The applicant can have to apply online system following by web address at ju-admission.org and pay application fees by Dutch Bangla Mobile Banking Rocket. They have to pay BDT. 550 are for Unit “A” to Unit” “E & BDT. 350 are for Unit “F” to Unit “H”.
At a glance:
- Online Application Start: 20 August 2017
- Online Application Close: 21 September 2017
- Admission Test Start: 08 October 2017
Jahangirnagar University Admission Application Fee:
- A Unit (Mathematical & Physical Science) = 550/-
- B Unit (Social Science) = 550/-
- C Unit (Arts & Humanities) = 550/-
- D Unit (Biological Science) = 550/-
- E Unit (Business Studies) = 550/-
- C1 Unit = 350/-
- F Unit (Law) = 350/-
- G Unit (Institute of Business Administration) = 350/-
- H Unit (Institute of Information Technology) = 350/-
- I Unit = 350/-
Notice Board: JU Admission Test Circular 2017-18
Units of Jahangirnagar University: There are entire 8 units in Jahangirnagar University. Concerned applicants can apply in those units by their eligibility. Units names’ are given below:-
- “A” or “KA” Unit- Mathematical & Physical Science
- “B” or “KHA” Unit – Social Science
- “C” or “GA” Unit- Arts & Humanities
- “D” or ”GHA” Unit – Biological Science
- “E” or “UMA” Unit – Business Studies
- “F” or CHA” Unit – Law
- “G” or “CHHA” Unit – Institute of Business Administration
- “H” or “JA” Unit – Institute of Information Technology
How to Apply:
Students have to Apply Online following by link https://ju-admission.org. And Application Form Fee have to Pay Through DBBL Mobile Banking. Mention That, Previous Year System was Teletalk SMS Application. So From This Year The Authority of JU Introduce Online Application Sysytem. Candidates have to Complete Application Form By Three (3) Step
- Fill Up Online Application Fee and Get Bill Number for Pay Application Fee
- Pay Application Fee By DBBL Mobile Banking and Collect Transaction ID (Txnid)
- Upload Photo and Signature by Using Bill Number and Transaction ID (Txnid) and Collect Admission Test Admit Card.
JU <Space> Key Word of HSC Board <Space> Roll Number of HSC Exam <Space> Key Word of SSC Board <Space> Roll Number of SSC Exam <Space> Key Word of Desired Unit name & send it to 16222.
Jahangirnagar University is located in Savar Upazila. It is a purely residential university and residential area. The university was established in 1970 by the government of Pakistan by the Jahangirnagar Muslim University Ordinance in 1970. During the first two years, it operated like a project. Its first Vice-Chancellor was Professor Mafiz Uddin Ahmad (Ph.D in Chemistry, University of Illinois, Chicago) took up office on 24th September 1970. The first group of students, total number of students 150 was enrolled in four departments. Such as- Economics, Mathematics, Statistics and Geography. It was begin delayed until 12th January 1971 formally, when the university was launched by the Chancellor Rear Admiral S. M. Ahsan.
If you want more information, so contact us with Facebook Fan Page as soon as possible. We are waiting for you! Or Email us following by our website’s Contact Page. Thank you for visiting here.