Directorate General of Health Services has declared a notice about IHT MATS Admission Test Result 2018-19.IHT MATS Admission Test Result 2018-19 is available at www.dghs.gov.bd now. The Admission Test Result 2018-19 has published by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare official website at www.dghs.gov.bd. So, The candidate can check their Test Result 2018-19. Check the result following by given link:
IHT MATS Admission Test Result 2018-19
The examinee of IHT MATS can have to check the following link HT & MATS Result official web server at http://app.dghs.gov.bd/iht/mats_result_2018. The candidate can find result to input their own roll no.
MATS & IHT Admission Test Circular 201818 | Old Version
MATS & IHT Admission Test Circular 2017-18 has published on www.dghs.gov.bd. Medical Assistant Training School (MATS) and Institute of Health Technology (IHT) Admission Test Notice 2017-18 has announced on Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) website www.dghs.gov.bd. MATS & IHT Test Notice 2017-18 is also available on ziggasa.com. Applicants of MATS & IHT Admission 2017-18 will apply within 03/07/2017 to 27/07/2017. MATS & IHT Test 2017-18 will be held on Friday, 11/08/2017 at 10.00am to 11.00am. More details are available below-
MATS & IHT Test Circular 2017-18 | Date Extended
- Applicants must be Bangladeshi Citizen.
- Applicants must have passed SSC Exam from Science group with Biology bearing minimum GPA-2.5.
- Applicant must be SSC passed in 2013-2017.
- More details in the advertisement.
- applicants have to apply through SMS and Online.
- SMS has to be made from Teletalk SIM.
- Application fees are Tk.700.
- Application Period: 03/07/2017 to 27/07/2017 (Extended)
- Application Fees: Tk.700
- Admit Card Download Period: 07/08/2017 to 10/08/2017
- Admit Card Download Website: http://dghs.teletalk.com.bd
- Admission Test Date: 11/08/2017 at 10.00am to 11.00am
- See more details in Advertisement.
Notice Board: MATS & IHT Test Circular 2017-18 | Date Extended
More details information on DGHS website. There is more information are available. So, visit there and get correct information.