Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited, the first-ever bank of the country ranked in the top 1000 banks of the world, dedicated to the growth and development of national economy through extensive branch network; recipient of numerous prestigious awards for its outstanding contribution to socio-economic advancement, excellence in good governance, shari’ah compliance, corporate culture, employment generation, human development and the likes is looking for meritorious, committed and self-driven Bangladeshi citizens with requisite qualifications for appointment in the post of Probationary Officer.
Job title: Probationary Officer
* Minimum qualification is Masters Degree or equivalent with 4 years Honors from any Public or Private University approved by UGC.
* Candidates must have GPA at least 4.00 out of 5.00 both in SSC & HSC or equivalent examinations and CGPA at least 3.00 out of 4.00 or 3.75 out of 5.00 in Honors & Masters or equivalent examinations.
* Strong communication skills both in speaking and writing.
* Excellence in interpersonal skills.
* Good operational skills in MS Office.
* Candidates in service must apply through proper channel.
* Selected candidates will be required to execute a Surety Bond to serve the bank for a minimum period of 05 (five) years from the date of joining.
Minimum 22 years as on March 30, 2023 and maximum 30 years as on March 25, 2020 as per Bangladesh Bank BRPD Circular Letter No. 43 dated 02.11.2022. Original certificate of SSC/equivalent examination to be produced as the proof of age of the candidates and no affidavit to this effect shall be accepted.
Salary & Allowances
The selected candidates shall be on probation for a period of 1 (one) year with monthly consolidated pay of Tk.48,400/- only. On successful completion of probation period, the candidates will be confirmed in the rank of Officer in the scale of pay Tk.29,750-2,678X5-43,140-EB-3,882X5-62,550/- and other admissible allowances with total initial emoluments of Tk.59,500/- only per month.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
* Only short listed and valid candidates will be called to appear at the written test.
* Admit card will be issued to the valid candidates through career.islamibankbd.com
* The candidates qualified in written test will be finally selected through 2 (two) step interview.
* All correspondences will be made through SMS.
How to Apply
* Eligible and interested candidates will apply through online career.islamibankbd.com by uploading the recent passport size photograph along with signature (JPG, size 100 kb), all academic certificates and National Identity Card (JPG, size 200 kb).
* Postal/courier/physical submission of application will not be acceptable.
* Candidates must have a valid e-mail address and cell phone number.
* Only the published academic result to be uploaded while no appeared certificate is acceptable.
* No TA/DA will be allowed for appearing at the Written & Viva-Voce Test.
* The authority reserves the right to accept or reject any application in any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever.
IBBL Probationary Officer Job News 2023aAuthor: Ziggasa