DU IBA (MBA) Admission Test -2017| 58th Batch.
Dhaka University (DU) IBA( MBA) Admission Test Circular 2017. Institute of Business Administration (IBA), DU MBA Admission Test Notice 2017 has been published. DU IBA ( MBA) Admission Test Circular 2017 has been published on IBA, Dhaka University’s website www.iba-du.edu. You have also update in here. IBA ( MBA) Admission Test ( 58th batch) under academic 2016-2017 will be held on Friday, June 16, 2017 at 10 am. See details Under Notice bellow –
- Minimum bachelor’s degree (any discipline).
- For all foreign certificates/ degrees, equivalence is determined by the Equivalence Committee of IBA. Without such equivalence, the applicants are not allowed to sit for the admission test.
- No 3rd division/class (or equivalent CGPA below 2.5) at secondary/higher or GPA of less then 2.5 in O –Level or less than 2.0 in A-level exeminations or 3rd division/class (or equivalent CGPA below 2.5 secondary/bachelor’s level(s) of education will not eligible for application.
- Minimum Qualified points is Seven for all Applicants for DU IBA (MBA) Admission
SSC and HSC or Equivalents:
|SSC GPA/Div||HSC GPA/Div||O-Level GPA||A-Level GPA||Points Earned|
Bachelors and Masters Program
|Bachelor Degree (Pass)||4||3||2|
The test has two components: Written test & interview. The Written test component evaluates applicants aptitude in Language, Mathematics and Analytical ability. An applicant must obtain a minimum qualifying score in each of above areas to pass the Written Test and appear at the interview.
- Eligible candidates must submit online application within 13 June 2017.
- The written examination will be held on Friday, Jun 16,2017 at 10:00 am at IBA, University of Dhaka. Successful candidates will be asked to appear for an interview.
- Applicants with foreign degrees, who have a GMAT score of minimum 70 percentile, may be exempted from taking the written examination. However, they will be required to appear for an interview.
- Application fee is Tk. 1000/- (including service charge).
- The application must be submitted online by , Jun 16, 2017.
For further information, please contact:
MBA Program Office, Room # 216 (1st Floor)
Institute of Business Administration
University of Dhaka, Dhaka 1000
Mobile # 01764119001 or 01764119002
Please Contract – 09612-226222
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
For Emergency – email@example.com,
Online transaction related support & technical help desk will be opened at 9am – 6 pm ( Sunday – Thursday)