Business Administration of Dhaka University has published a notice that DU Executive EMBA. Dhaka University Executive EMBA Admission Test 2018 Notice is available at DU EMBA website http://iba-emba.registrationbd.com. The notice of DU Executive MBA Admission Programs 2018 has published on May 20, 2018. DU Executive MBA Admission Programs 2018 Notice has also uploaded at www.ziggasa.com. More details is given bellow:
DU Executive MBA Admission Programs 2018
The DU EMBA Admission Test 2017 Application has already stared on October 05, 2017. Executive Evening MBA Admission Test written examination will be held on 2018-06-01 at 10:00 am at IBA,. And Application Submitted date within on 29th May 2018.
Notice Board: DU Executive MBA Admission Programs 2018
- Minimum bachelor’s degree (any discipline)
- For all foreign certificates/ degrees, equivalence is determined by the Equivalence Committee of IBA. Without such equivalence, the applicants are not allowed to sit for the admission test.
- No 3rd division/class (or equivalent CGPA) at secondary/higher secondary/bachelor’s level(s) of education
- Minimum 3 (three) years full time managerial work experience after bachelor’s degree
- The written examination will be held on 2018-06-01 at 10:00 am at IBA, University of Dhaka. Successful candidates will be asked to appear for an interview.
- Applicants with foreign degrees, who have a GMAT score of minimum 70 percentile, may be exempted from taking the written examination. However, they will be required to appear for an interview.
- Application fee is Tk. 2000.00/- (including service charge).
- The application must be submitted online by Wednesday, 2018-06-29.
For further information, please contact:
EMBA Program Office, Room # 405 (3rd Floor)
Institute of Business Administration
University of Dhaka, Dhaka 1000
Phone # 9669820-73, Ext. 8345, 58618790-91 Mobile # 01758171660
For online Transaction related Support Please Contract – 09612-226222, Email – email@example.com For Emergency – firstname.lastname@example.org, Online transaction related support & technical help desk will be opened at 9am – 6 pm ( Sunday – Thursday)