Chittagong University Admission Circular 2020-21. CU admission notice 2020-2021 has published on Chittagong University Honors admission website admission.eis.cu.ac.bd or www.cu.ac.bd. Chittagong University Admission Test 2019-20 will starts on 27 October. Now we discuss Chittagong University Admission Notice 2020-21.
Chittagong University Admission Circular 2020-21
You find more information about Chittagong University Admission Notice 2020-21 on ziggasa.com. We always provide clean info although academic or job. So, you may stay here for that info. Chittagong University Admission Circular 2020-21 is available here.
- Starting Online Application: 5 April 2021
- Application Last Date : 30 April 2021
- Admission Test:22 June to 8 July 2021
- Application Fee for all unit: 550 Taka
- Admission Link : admission.eis.cu.ac.
Download CU admission test PDF file
Exam Dates & Introduction to Unit
|A Unit||All Science & Biology Departments/Institutes|
|B Unit||Faculty of Arts and Humanities|
|C Unit||Faculty of Business Studies|
|D Unit||All Departments of the Faculty of Social Sciences|
Interested Applicants must be pass SSC/Equivalent Exam in 2016-2017 and HSC/Equivalent Exam passed in 2019. That means 2nd timer not allowed to admission application
|Unit Name||Group||Minimum GPA (SSC & HSC)||Total GPA (with 4th Subject)|
|D Unit||All group||3.25||7.00|
|D1 Unit||All group||2.50||6.00|
*Please check Chittagong University Admission Circular 2019-20 for GEC(O Level & A Level) admission requirement.
How to apply on CU:
- Go to http://admission.cu.ac.bd website.
- Click on the “Apply now” button and fill-up the form with your info.
- Press on the Submit button
- you will get a confirmation code on your mobile via SMS
- type the confirmation code in the desired form
- then set-up your profile.
How to pay application fee for CU admission Test
One applicant can pay his/her application fees by two media. One is ROCKET (DBBL mobile banking) and the other is Bkash (BRAC bank mobile banking). Here is the two process of paying application fees.
Through ROCKET (DBBL Mobile Banking):
- Dial *322# from Rocket account.
- Select 1 for the payment option.
- Again select 1 and go to the bill payment option.
- Select 1 for personal account or select 2 for agents or other accounts.
- Provide personal mobile number of applicants.
- Type the Biller ID 2200.
- Provide your Application ID which you have already collected.
- Type the amount of application fees (800 BDT).
- Provide Pin No of rocket account.
- After successful payment, a successful message will be sent to applicants.
Through bkash (BRAC Bank Mobile Banking):
- Dial *247#
- Dial 5 to select PAY BILL
- Dial 2 for select OTHER OPTION
- Dial 2 to select PAY BILL
- type 01751856688 as Biller ID
- Dial 1
- Give your private number which you get through online application
- type amount for your desired unit [550 tk]
- give your pin to complete
Point to be noted
- Candidates of all the units will be able to use general quality (without the option of the mercury) calculator in the examination center.
- Candidate’s mobile phone, Calculator with Memory Option, Clock and pen with an electronic device or any type of device to hold/use is completely prohibited.
If you want more information, so contact us with Facebook Fan Page as soon as possible. We are waiting for you! Or Email us following by our website’s Contact Page. Thank you for visiting here.