Bangladesh Bank has announced a notice about Bangladesh Bank Job Circular 2017 for the post of Assistant Director (General). The job circular has published on 16 July, 2017. BB Job Circular 2017 is available Bangladesh Bank official web server https://erecruitment.bb.org.bd.
The interest applicant can application through the BB website. The applicants must have to apply their specific post within on 08 August, 2017. The applicants find the Bangladesh Bank job circular 2017 on https://www.ziggasa.com. See the more information are given below:
Bangladesh Bank Job Circular 2017
At a glance:
- Bank Name: Bangladesh Bank.
- Post Position Name: Assistant Director (General)
- Job Published Date: 16/07/17
- Application Deadline: 08/08/17
- Salary: Scale Follow by 2015
- Educational Requirements: See advertisement
- Experience Requirements: NA
- Age Limit for Jobs: Age not over 30 years
- Jobs Location: Everywhere in Bangladesh.
- Job Source: Bangladesh Bank Website
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Employment Type: permanent job
Notice Board: BB Job Circular 2017
➡ Download : Bangladesh Bank Job Circular 2017 (pdf)
Bangladesh Bank, the central bank and apex regulatory body for the country’s monetary and financial system, was established in Dhaka as a body corporate vide the Bangladesh Bank Order, 1972 (P.O. No. 127 of 1972) with effect from 16th December, 1971. At present it has ten offices located at Motijheel, Sadarghat, Chittagong, Khulna, Bogra, Rajshahi, Sylhet, Barisal, Rangpur and Mymensingh in Bangladesh; total manpower stood at 5807 (officials 3981, subordinate staff 1826) as on March 31, 2015
BB performs all the core functions of a typical monetary and financial sector regulator, and a number of other non-core functions. The major functional areas include:
- Formulation and implementation of monetary and credit policies.
- Regulation and supervision of banks and non-bank financial institutions, promotion and development of domestic financial markets.
- Management of the country’s international reserves.
- Issuance of currency notes.
- Regulation and supervision of the payment system.
- Acting as banker to the government.
- Money Laundering Prevention.
- Collection and furnishing of credit information.
- Implementation of the Foreign exchange regulation Act.