ACC Recent Job Circular November 2019 -http://acc.teletalk.com.bd by Anti-Corruption Commission. All of the posts are require various kind of post. ACC New Job Circular 2019. The application procedure will start on November 20,2019 and application process will end on December 19,2019. The interested applicant can apply through http://acc.teletalk.com.bd. The candidate finds Application Circular in here. See more information are listed below:
ACC Recent Job Circular November 2019Application Information:
- Organization:Road and Highway Department
- Post Name: 180.
- Total Requirement Post: See in the Advertisement
- Application System: Online Application
- Application Start on: 20/11/2019
- Application End on: 19/12/2019
- Eligible Applicants: All
- Eligible District: All District of Bangladesh.
- Age: 30 years on Application circular last date.
- Fees: See in The Advertisement
- আমাদের ভিডিওটি দেখতে পারেন কিভাবে আবেদনটি করবেন: How to Apply any Govt. Job
- Go to the link: http://acc.teletalk.com.bd.
- Fill up the form with correct information.
- Then Collect Tracking Number Form and print.
- Pay fees by SMS through Teletalk SIM.
- All Application evident show only VIVA period.
- Login for Admit: not capable now
- Must pay fees before 72 hours.
- Applicants have to upload a 300*300 pixels’ photo and 300*80 pixels signature. Photo size must be below than 100 kb and signature must be below than 60 kb.
ACC Recent Job Circular November 2019
Commission comprises of one Chairman and two Commissioners. Presently, Ex Sr. Secretary of the Government Mr. Iqbal Mahood holds the post of the Chairman while the two Commissioners are Ex Distrct Judge Mr A F M Aminul Islam and Ex Senior Secretary to the Government Dr Md Mozammel Haque Khan. The chairman presides over all the meetings, and however, a Commissioner nominated by the Chairman may preside the meeting in his absence from the office. Two Commissioners including the Chairman can fullfill the requisite quorum.The Chairman and two Commissioners are appointed by the President for a period of five years on the recommendation of the Selection Committee constituted under Section 7 of the ACC Act, 2004. Their tenures are secured with the provision that “No Commissioner shall be removed from office except on similar grounds and in accordance with the similar procedures as apply to the removal of a judge of the Supreme Court”. The Chairman and the Commissioners enjoy the status and privileges of a judge of the Appellate Division and the High Court Division of the Supreme Court of Bangladesh respectively.Chakrir Khobor :
Most of the time, we follow the Various Chakrir Khobor newspaper. And we also follow various government official web server for a hundred of jobs seeker of Bangladesh. We have only an intense that a good service for JOBS SEEKER. So, Stay with us.Contact us: