38th BCS Exam Circular 2017
38th BCS Exam Circular 2017 has published by Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC). BPSC 38th BCS Exam Circular 2017 is available at Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC) website www.bpsc.gov.bd. Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC) manages BCS examination. 38th BCS related all information such as 38th BCS circular, 38th BCS Preliminary Exam online application procedure, 38th BCS Preliminary Exam seat plan, 38th BCS Preliminary Exam result etc. will be available on BPSC official website http://www.bpsc.gov.bd. BCS 38th is also available on ziggasa.com.
38th BCS Exam Circular 2017
Notice that, applicants must be Hons passed in any discipline. Candidates Age must be 21 to 30 years. For freedom Quota Age maximum age 32 is acceptable. Interested candidates have to apply online. BCS exam is held in three phases. At first, all candidates have to appear in the Preliminary Exam. Applicants who pass the Preliminary Exam, they have to sit for the written exam. Successful candidates have to face Viva Voce. Every year a lot of applicants apply in the BCS exam. BCS circular is normally given every year by BPSC. Generally, BCS Preliminary exam circular is published in January or February. 38th BCS Exam Circular 2017 may be published in May 2017. 2024 cadres will be recruited through 38th BCS examination 2017 according to different media reports.
At a glance :
- 38th BCS Examination Circular-2017.
- Total Post: 2024
- Application Start: 10/07/2017
- Application End: 10/08/2017
- Education Qualification: Honours passed
- Age: 21 years up to 30 years.
- A process of Application: Online System, SMS system.
- Application fees : 700 Tk (General) / other 100 Tk. (tribal and handicap candidates)
How to apply online:
- Go to http://bpsc.teletalk.com.bd.
- Click radio bottom BPSC Form -1
- Get user id from online application form after the application has completed.
- Then, Pay fees by SMS from Teletalk SIM.
- Must pay fees before 72 hours.
- Applicants have to upload a 300*300 pixels photo and 300*80 pixels signature. Photo size must be below than 100 kb and signature must be below than 60 kb.
Pay fees by SMS:
1st SMS: BCS <space>User ID to 16222
Ex: BCS UFJSJF1S to 16222
Reply: Applicant’s Name, Tk-700(100 Tk. for Physically Handicapped, Ethnic Minority Group and Third Gender Group Candidates) will be Charged as Application Fee. Your PIN is (8 digit number) 12345678. To Pay Fee, type BCS < Space>Yes<Space>PIN and send to 16222.
2nd SMS: BCS <space>Yes<Space>PIN to send 16222
Ex: BCS YES 12345678 to 16222
Reply Congratulations! Applicant’s Name, payment completed successfully for 38th BCS
Examination. User ID is (xxxxxxxx) and Password (xxxxxxxx).
N.B.: For Lost Password, Please Type BCS<Space>HELP<Space>SSC Board <Space> SSC Roll<Space>SSC Year and send to 16222.
Click Download bottom for 38th BCS Exam Circular 2017
The information regarding 38th BCS Exam 2017 can be found at Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC) website. All information about 38th BCS Exam 2017 will be available on BPSC website. So, you should visit BPSC website regularly to get updated information regarding 38th BCS Exam 2017.