Bangladesh Bank has published 1511 Job Posts – 5 Combine Bank System – Bangladesh Bank. Members of the Bankers’ Selection Committee are inviting online applications from millions of genuine Bangladeshi nationals through a number of competitive examinations in various banks.
- Officer(Cash) of five (05) Banks (The year 2018).
- Under the National Pay Scale 2015, BDT 16000-38640 and other facilities as per rules
- Four year Honors/Masters degree from any Govt. approved university with at-least one first division/class. The third division/class in any examination is not allowed.
1511 Job Posts – 5 Combine Bank
In order to fill up the application form on the basis of published appointment and reschedule the last date for submission of application, the notification of the application issued by the Secretariat on 25/03/2020 for the appointment of seven vacant posts of Senior Officers based on 2008 has been extended. 10/06/2020 The Last date and time of tracking collection are 14/06/20. Thanks
At a glance:
- Organization: five (05) Banks
- Post Position Name: Officer(Cash) of five (05) Banks
- Total Post: 1511
- Job Published Date: 25/05/2020
- Application Deadline: 14/06/2020
- Salary: BDT 22490 – 53000
- Educational Requirements: Masters/ Honors
- Experience Requirements: NA
- Age Limit for Jobs: 30 years/ 32 years
- Jobs Location: Everywhere in Bangladesh.
- Job Source: Bangladesh Bank Website
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Employment Type: permanent job
Job Post on Bangladesh Bank
Download Job Circular PDF
You can submit application fee through mobile banking. You can easily submit the application fee through Rocket. Learn the steps from the pictures below and how to submit the application fee. Although it was not like this before, now they are coming up with a payment system. Earlier they gave free service.
The bank is active in developing green banking and financial inclusion policy and is an important member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion. Bangladesh Financial Intelligence Unit (BFIU), a department of Bangladesh Bank, has got the membership of Egmont Group.
Bangladesh Bank is the first central bank in the world to introduce a dedicated hotline (16236) for the general populace to complain about any banking related problem. Moreover, the organization is the first central bank in the world to issue a “Green Banking Policy”. To acknowledge this contribution, then-governor Dr. Atiur Rahman was given the title ‘Green Governor’ at the 2012 United Nations Climate Change Conference, held at the Qatar National Convention Centre in Doha.
Chakrir Khobor : Most of the time, we are follow the Phothom Alo Chakrir Khobor newspaper. And we also follow various government official web server for a hundred of jobs seeker of Bangladesh. We have only an intense that good service for JOBS SEEKER. So, Stay with us.